Per the U.S. EPA, 2XL Force Disinfectant Wipes have demonstrated effective against viruses similar to the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV).
The Washington State Coronavirus case triggered a new EPA emerging viral pathogen policy regarding how to combat this deadly virus – (https://www.epa.gov).
Refer to the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/
Coronavirus Is Extremely Contagious
Please note, Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is extremely contagious and has been spreading very rapidly.
Since the first confirmed case in Wuhan, China just weeks ago, it has managed to travel to several other countries including the United States (Washington, Illinois, Arizona, California) Germany, Australia, and Canada.
Follow everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of 2019-nCoV and other respiratory viruses, including:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
To buy Force Disinfectant Wipes or to learn more about them, please visit the 2XL Force Disinfectant Wipes Product Page.